Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- Funding for our teacher trainers and expanding our team of staff at READ for Life.
- Obviously Myron is praying and asking about getting a sister (for some reason he says he is the brother so it should be a sister). Although we have approached the Children’s Home where Myron used to live and also expressed our possible interest in a sibling for Myron, we are leaving this one in God’s hands. Pray for direction, wisdom and that God’s will to be done.
- For a couple more mentors to join us at our teacher’s college. We have had a couple of volunteers leave and a gap is there at the moment.
- For the finances which have come in for our Book Fair planned for September – we have reached our goal and looking forward to hosting this event!
- For our READ for Life team of staff who are growing in their confidence, teaching ability and unity!
- For our house group which is a great source of encouragement (and also challenge in a good way) to us.
- That we have developed taking a Sabbath into our weekly return (on Mondays).
(Updated June 12th, 2019).