Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- We have three online volunteers helping us to apply for grants for the runnings costs of READ for Life. Please pray this is fruitful 🙂
- For paperwork to progress towards Myron’s adoption in Uganda. We were suppose to already have a few inspections and reports from local authorities which will go towards evidence for our case for adoption allowed from January. However we haven’t had one inspection yet! We need to try and organise a few inspections and begin a paperwork trail!
For our nursery teacher’s college that we are planning to open next year: Please pray for all the planning and preparation that will be involved in this.
- There’s one potential medium term volunteer (a nursery teacher applying through Baptist Missionary Society). There is potential to collaborate together, and for her to help with our nursery teacher’s training college. This could be awesome!
- Dan’s parents are coming out to visit soon! They arrive on November 8. They will be here for just under 3 weeks. Really looking forward to sharing some of our Ugandan life with them, and can’t wait for them to meet Myron!
- Jody has finished uni for the year! Whoop whoop! A break from uni readings and assignments for about 4 months.
- We have a 6-month team from the Baptist Missionary Society in the UK (gap-yearers) helping out a little with our work in schools here which is a much-needed hand of assistance 🙂
(Updated October 22, 2017).