Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- For more vaccines to come to Uganda (our district is currently out of vaccines. We received our first shot of Astra Zeneca a month ago).
- We have sent off a visa application for a 5-year adoption visa for Myron for Australia. We have heard it takes a while to process (around two years), but it would be incredible to have this approved. It took us a LONG TIME to get all the paperwork to submit it.
- For the READ for Life team as the participate in home/neighbourhood teaching during the new lockdown period.
- For both Dan and Jody as they teach their local neighbours, we are working on: resilience, respect and self control of the children (you can read between the lines there).
- For the spread of COVID to stop throughout Uganda.
- Our home/community class is thriving and it has been so encouraging to see children progress and improve.
- For the incredible opportunity to teach our neighbours and serve our community.
- How much closer we have come to our community (children and their mothers).
(Updated June 14th, 2021).