Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- For the ruling for Myron’s adoption hearing. It has be rescheduled (again) for this Friday (23rd). Pray that the judge is there and he has all the documents ready.
- We are gathering documents for the registration of our new nursery teacher training college (early childhood training). This can be challenging, particularly as we gather reports from government departments.
- For the re-registration of READ for Life (paperwork again in).
- Our dear friend Debs, Aussie in the UK, is coming out to visit us over the UK Easter break! Heading to pick her up from the airport the beginning of April. Very excited!
- Our house group is going well, a small group of expat missionaries. We are now working through a series on prayer and working on becoming more open and vulnerable with each other.
- Thankful for three really encouraging meetings, one with just the LC5 (local leader) about extending out teacher training work to Gulu District; and a second with the LC5, district school inspector and education partners (Save the Children, World Vision, etc). We are currently planning on piloting a trial with 4 district schools over the coming weeks (it will run throughout the year).
- We have started to receive some donations to help cover the costs of our teacher salaries. Thank you! But still need to receive more, as well as general funds for runnings costs. Thanks for your support and generosity!
- Our set of phonics readers are ready to print! Very exciting!
(Updated March 19th, 2018).