Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- We have started advertising for students for our new nursery teacher’s training college opening the first weekend in February. Pray they come!
- Also please pray about the planning for the college, I am nutting out the curriculum and other details…
- We need a few more bits of paperwork to process the Ugandan adoption for Myron and apply for a court date. Pray these can come to fruition!
- Myron will be starting a home-school co-operative preschool for two mornings a week next week. Pray he transitions into this new phase really well.
- We did a recent radio interview about our school reading test results and we are starting to get a bit of a buzz around the community about the teaching of reading – this is exciting!
- We have started to receive some donations to help cover the costs of our teacher salaries. Thank you!
(Updated January 8th, 2017).