Thank you to our team of faithful friends and family who are praying for us!
We hope to regularly update this page to make it easier for you…
- Funding for our teacher trainers and expanding our team of staff at READ for Life.
- Obviously Myron is praying and asking about getting a sister (for some reason he says he is the brother so it should be a sister). Although we have approached the Children’s Home where Myron used to live and also expressed our possible interest in a sibling for Myron, we are leaving this one in God’s hands. Pray for direction, wisdom and that God’s will to be done.
- For the finances which have come in for our Book Fair planned for September – we have reached our goal and looking forward to hosting this event!
- For our READ for Life team of staff who are growing in their confidence, teaching ability and unity!
- For our nursery teacher training college – God has provided a lot of help along the way and answered prayers for tutors, mentors and helpers! So proud of several of our Ugandan tutors and how far their have grown in their teaching ability over just a few months.
- For our house group which is a great source of encouragement (and also challenge in a good way) to us.
- That we have developed taking a Sabbath into our weekly return (on Mondays).
(Updated May 6th, 2019).